It's Been a Long Time

Wow I just looked at my blog for the first time in over a year...it's too bad I never got to updating it or adding in more info from my subsequent trips after Semester at Sea. I just finished summer classes here at Ohio State (now I'm a senior, almost done) and will have a few weeks until fall quarter starts up again. I am hoping to go back through the cobwebs and post a few more details about SAS on the blog. Also I'd like to share a little from my trip to Ecuador and to Europe last summer - or at least what I can remember.

I know those of you (the few!) who were reading while I was on the MV Explorer have long since stopped, but thanks for following me. I'll let some of you know that I plan on posting a few updates. Hope everyone is doing well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Busan to Osaka

Training in DC and Prep for Georgia

My Dad and Uncle Visit Korea, Part 1