More Pics from Norseman

Here are a few more pictures I took from my time in Norseman, Western Australia:

The dirt road to Hyden
Norseman's own golf course; the tee-box had seen better days!
For some reason I found several car shells, along with trash scattered in the woods near the town.
All that was left of the old train station; now only freight
passes through Norseman
Wild flowers in town

View from a lookout point 5 kilometers outside of Norseman:

Looking at the hill on my hike back to Norseman

From the salt lake near town, which is dry most of the year


From the mine site:

Road into the underground pit
A huge open air pit about 5 kms outside of town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Busan to Osaka

Training in DC and Prep for Georgia

My Dad and Uncle Visit Korea, Part 1