Back in China

That's me, being my idiot self on a weekend school trip


So, did you miss me?

Tomorrow will mark six months to the day since I last updated the blog; I promise the next one will come faster than that! Here’s a fast forward of what’s happened, which I will outline in a bountiful bunch of posts over the next few months:

I made it back to China, worked here in Hangzhou until the end of December, and then flew to India for the Rickshaw Run, which consisted of driving 2,500 kilometers in, to borrow from their website, a “glorified lawnmower.” From India I flew to Myanmar, explored for two weeks, stopped over in Thailand, and bounced around Cambodia. I arrived in Hangzhou last week and am working again at the high school where I was last semester. Soon will be a trip to Hong Kong, followed by crossing items off my China bucket list this spring, and before I know it I’ll be leaving China for good (well nothing is set in stone…)

But I’m getting ahead of myself. First I need to update you on all that has happened since September. Now that I am languishing here at the office, with no real purpose, other than to teach an occasional class, I have lots of time to write. So check back soon (and often) for posts; I plan to add a new edition at least once a week, hopefully more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Busan to Osaka

Training in DC and Prep for Georgia

My Dad and Uncle Visit Korea, Part 1