Pictures from San Diego, Part 1


For the most part I'm either on campus, at home, or at Rock Bottom for a happy hour beer, but from time to time I do explore San Diego. The city and its surroundings have amazing scenery, so I wanted to include a few pictures from my year plus so far.

Geisel Library, named after the author better known as Dr. Seuss

Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres

La Jolla Shores pier, a couple miles from UCSD's campus

The USS Midway, which is now a museum in downtown San Diego

On board the USS Midway

One of the older ships on display in San Diego harbor

There is also an old Soviet sub you can tour

At Draft for an OSU game last fall

View from Pacific Beach towards La Jolla

Sunset from PB pier

Pictures from La Jolla Cove, a short drive from campus:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Busan to Osaka

Training in DC and Prep for Georgia

My Dad and Uncle Visit Korea, Part 1