Pictures from San Diego, 2

I had too many photos to put in one post, so I decided to make this a two part affair.

Below are photos from the Glider Port and Blacks Beach, which are walkable from my department on campus. For a couple hundred bucks you can paraglide over the cliffs; I haven't stumped up for the experience yet.



With my buddy Justin when he visited last fall








The next pictures are from Torrey Pines State Reserve, which is only a few miles north of campus. The park offers hiking trails and is adjacent to the golf course of the same name.







On a hike with some of my classmates; I'm hiding in the back!

View from Mt. Soledad, which I visited this past Veterans' Day:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Busan to Osaka

Training in DC and Prep for Georgia

My Dad and Uncle Visit Korea, Part 1