Vienna, Bratislava, and Salzburg


Last winter break, my first as a student again, I spent Christmas back in Columbus with the family. This year, the family packed its bags for Germany. The plan was for all of us to spend Christmas in Munich, where one of my sisters lives. Before then, I went with my parents to Vienna. I'd visited Austria, but not Vienna, so was excited to see another European capital. My San Diego self certainly wasn't acclimated to the weather, but despite the cold I had a great time. We spent four nights at an Airbnb in Vienna, and also made day trips to Bratislava, Slovakia, and Salzburg.

Pictures from Vienna:







From our day trip to Bratislava:






And from our trip to Salzburg:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Busan to Osaka

Training in DC and Prep for Georgia

My Dad and Uncle Visit Korea, Part 1